A Working Relationship Based Upon Trust
The relationship between Fiscally Fit, Inc. and our clients is vitally important to us. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence in our firm, an essential aspect of which is our commitment to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal information. As we believe that all of our clients value their privacy, we do not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law, or at your direction. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
We will only share confidential information if it is at your direction, in response to resolving an inquiry made by you, or in the service of your account.
Personal Information That We Collect, Maintain, and Communicate
We collect personal information so we can provide financial organization services to you. The types and categories of information we collect and maintain about you (if you desire) include:
- Information we receive from you to initiate online access or Quicken access to a financial account (such as your date of birth, social security number, address, telephone number, and financial account information), only if you desire us to perform this service;
- Information we receive from you (login IDs and passwords) to gain online access or Quicken access to an account for the purposes of performing financial organizational services in your absence, only if you desire us to perform this service;
- Other financial information that we receive from you for the purpose of maintaining your financial records, including but not limited to bank account statements, checkbook registers, credit card account statements, brokerage account statements, and miscellaneous receipts;
- Information we receive from you regarding other financial professionals that you employ, such as accountants, financial planners, wealth managers, and others.
In order for us to provide financial organizational services to you, we may only disclose personal information that we collect and maintain in very limited instances, which include:
- Disclosures that are authorized or requested by you;
- Disclosures that are required by law (for example to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities).
How We Protect Your Personal Information
To fulfill our privacy commitment, we have instituted practices to safeguard the information that we maintain about you. These include:
- Maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information;
- Limiting access to personal information to employees and third parties that are necessary or appropriate to provide services to you, only as authorized by you;
- Requiring third parties that perform services to us to agree by contract to keep your information strictly confidential;
- Protecting information of our former clients to the same extent as our current clients.