Daily Money Management is a growing profession. Check out these articles about Daily Money Managers and how we help our clients manage their finances and take control of their money.
What they are saying about Fiscally Fit, Inc.
- NEW! We’ve been featured in an article in CSA Journal! Read about why and how people benefit from the services of a daily money manager in “Daily Money Management: More than Dollars and Cents”
- We’re proud of our reputation. Check out what our clients say about us.
- Creditcards.com interviewed Alison Salisbury about how a Daily Money Manager helps with debt, one’s relationship to money, and clarifying your role in managing your money.
- FoxBusiness News picked up the Creditcards.com story that quoted our philosophy on Daily Money Management.
- Live On Cash Blog talks about the costs and benefits of hiring a Daily Money Manager
Articles About Daily Money Management
- About.com: Senior Health “Daily Money Management Programs”
- The China Post (Washington Post): “Dealing with aging parent’s finances”
- The Motley Fool: “Do You Need a Daily Money Manager?”
- Nolo.com: Daily Money Management Programs for Seniors
- Reuters Personal Finance: When Your Aging Parents Need a Daily Money Manager
- American Association of Daily Money Managers: Questions to Ask
Books We Recommend
- All Your Worth by Elizabeth Warren and Amelia Warren Tyagi
- Protecting Your Parents’s Money by Jeff D. Opdyke
- Women’s Day: Living Fiscally Fit
- Secrets of Six Figure Women by Barbara Stanny
- Franklin’s Way to Wealth & Penn’s Maxims by Benjamin Franklin and William Penn
- One Year to an Organized Financial Life by Regina Leeds