Daily Money Management is a growing profession. Check out these articles about Daily Money Managers and how we help our clients manage their finances and take control of their money.
Fiscally Fit In the News
- Creditcards.com interviewed Alison Salisbury about how a Daily Money Manager helps with debt, one’s relationship to money, and clarifying your role in managing your money.
- FoxBusiness News picked up the Creditcards.com story that quoted our philosophy on Daily Money Management.
- Live On Cash Blog talks about the costs and benefits of hiring a Daily Money Manager
Articles About Daily Money Management
- About.com: Senior Health “Daily Money Management Programs”
- The China Post (Washington Post): “Dealing with aging parent’s finances”
- The Motley Fool: “Do You Need a Daily Money Manager?”
- Nolo.com: Daily Money Management Programs for Seniors
- Reuters Personal Finance: When Your Aging Parents Need a Daily Money Manager
- American Association of Daily Money Managers: Questions to Ask
Books We Recommend
- All Your Worth by Elizabeth Warren and Amelia Warren Tyagi
- Protecting Your Parents’s Money by Jeff D. Opdyke
- Women’s Day: Living Fiscally Fit
- Secrets of Six Figure Women by Barbara Stanny
- Franklin’s Way to Wealth & Penn’s Maxims by Benjamin Franklin and William Penn
- One Year to an Organized Financial Life by Regina Leeds